Who is DR. Puven and why is she here?
Healthy Living Coach
Dr. Puven, a former Assoc. Prof, an educator/trainer for more than 32 years
- Certified Performance Coach (ICF),
- Weight Management Consultant
- Reiki Master/Meditator
- Offers group and one-on-one coaching and motivation in healthy living and and weight management.
- facilitates meditation, satsang, Reiki healing.
- offers motivational talks and trainings in healthy living and network marketing (MLM) to hundreds in many parts of the world- Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, India and the United Arab Emirates
Dr Puven who is also trained in Ayurveda Wellness and Beauty Consulting in Kerala.
As an entrepreneur, Dr Puven has trained hundreds of individuals looking for part time and full time job opportunities including professionals, lecturers, university students, college students, pensioners, housewives, and single mothers in different countries in network marketing and leadership skills.
- PhD (Applied Linguistics-TESOL), MA (TESOL), BA Hons,
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Aust.)
- Diploma in Marketing (Aust.)
- Diploma in Weight Loss Consulting & Cert IV. in Weight Management (Aust.)
- TAE Certificate (Aust.)
- Reiki Master certificate (Aust.)
- Certificate in Ayurveda facials and Indian Head Massage (Kerala).
- Certified Performance Coaching (ICF-Malaysia)
TESL: Teaching & Learning
As an academic, former Assoc. Prof. of Applied Linguistics (UUM), Dr. Puven has taught and guided hundreds of students and lecturers in the area of teaching and learning of English as a Second and Foreign Language, and also in Qualitative research methodology.
Dr. Puven has taught international postgraduates (MA & PhD in Applied Linguistics) and TESL/ESL to undergraduates at University Utara Malaysia, and in the Foundation programmes of RMIT (Melb.) and Trinity College of Melb. University.
Dr. Puven offers individual and group training/coaching, mentoring and consultation in Methods of Teaching ESL/EFL/EAP, Syllabus Design, Assessment, and Curriculum Design. This includes General English, English for Academic Purposes and Qualitative Research. She has also presented research papers in these areas at national and international conferences in Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan.
Methods of Teaching English (ESL, EFL, TESOL, ELT. EAL)
English for Specific Purposes, EAP
Thesis (PhD, and Masters in English Language Education)
Healthy Living Coaching
Reiki healing treatments
Guided Meditation sessions
Weight Loss & Weight Management
Satsang group session
Indian Head Massage
> Free 10-min telephone Life Coaching & Healthy Coffee Tasting Melb CBD <
Motivational & Relaxation Guided Meditation CDs by Psychologist Geoffrey Favaloro. Some of the best CDs to be truly relaxed & inspired - 20% off store price
FREE YouTube Meditation clips + Mp3 samples ... Click Here...