Who is DR. Puven and why is she here?
Health Coach & Ganotherapist
Dr. Puven, a former Assoc. Prof, an educator/trainer/researcher for more than 32 years has undergone ganotheraphy training for the last 11 years from experts in the field, esp. from Malaysia and India, and the founder himself, Dr Lim Siew Jin. She is also an international trainer, speaker, blogger and she has given live trainings about healthy living to hundreds of people in Malaysia, Australia, India, Indonesia, the UAE, the Philippines, and Thailand. She is also a webinar presenter. She is a
- Certified Performance Coach (ICF),
- Weight Management Consultant
- Reiki Master
- Meditator / Self-Enquirer
- an author
- participant of Brandon Bays 'The Journey- Intensive programme'
- Offers group and one-on-one coaching and motivation in healthy living and weight management.
- facilitates meditation, satsang,
- Reiki healing
- offers motivational talks and trainings in healthy living and network marketing (MLM)
- Healing : Mind-Body-Spirit
Dr Puven is also trained in Ayurveda Wellness and Beauty Consulting in Kerala.
As an entrepreneur, Dr Puven has trained hundreds of individuals lin network marketing and leadership skills. Among them are those looking for part time and full time job opportunities including professionals, university students, college students, school leavers, pensioners, housewives, and mothers
- PhD (Applied Linguistics-TESOL), MA (TESOL), BA Hons,
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Aust.)
- Diploma in Marketing (Aust.)
- Diploma in Weight Loss Consulting & Cert IV. in Weight Management (Aust.)
- TAE Certificate (Aust.)
- Reiki Master certificate (Aust.)
- Certificate in Ayurveda facials and Indian Head Massage (Kerala).
- Certificate in Malay Traditional Massage (KL)
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage (Melbourne)
- Certified Performance Coaching (ICF-Malaysia)
TESL: Teaching & Learning
As an academic, former Assoc. Prof. of Applied Linguistics (UUM), Dr. Puven has taught and guided hundreds of students and lecturers in the area of teaching and learning of English as a Second and Foreign Language, and also in Qualitative research methodology.
Dr. Puven has taught international postgraduates (MA & PhD in Applied Linguistics) and TESL/ESL to undergraduates at University Utara Malaysia, and in the Foundation programmes of RMIT (Melb.) and Trinity College of Melb. University.
Dr. Puven offers individual and group training/coaching, mentoring and consultation in Methods of Teaching ESL/EFL/EAP, Syllabus Design, Assessment, and Curriculum Design. This includes General English, English for Academic Purposes and Qualitative Research. She has also presented research papers in these areas at national and international conferences in Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan.
Methods of Teaching English (ESL, EFL, TESOL, ELT. EAL)
English for Specific Purposes, EAP
Thesis (PhD, and Masters in English Language Education)
Healthy Living Coaching
Reiki healing treatments
Guided Meditation sessions
Weight Loss & Weight Management
Satsang group session
Indian Head Massage
> Free 10-min telephone Life Coaching & Healthy Coffee Tasting Melb CBD <
Motivational & Relaxation Guided Meditation CDs by Psychologist Geoffrey Favaloro. Some of the best CDs to be truly relaxed & inspired - 20% off store price
FREE YouTube Meditation clips + Mp3 samples ... Click Here...